Words are not just words
they are kisses
on the lips of silence
that speak of your essence
~Vesna~

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Albert Einstein


"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. "

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. "

"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. "

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination."

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?"

"It is strange to be known so universally and yet to be so lonely. "
"All these fifty years of conscious brooding have brought me no nearer to the answer to the question, 'What are light quanta?' Nowadays every Tom, Dick and Harry thinks he knows it, but he is mistaken." (Albert Einstein, 1954)

2 comments:

zoe said...

i love it! thank you for the inspirations! and i agree, whole-heartedly, about the kissing :D

Vesna said...

I agree whole-heartedly with that one too! Thank you Zoe, big hug!