Words are not just words
they are kisses
on the lips of silence
that speak of your essence
~Vesna~

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Collaboration




Dear friends,

I wanted to invite you to visit new blogs that I am proud to be part of:
Migue (http://miguel-a-c.blogspot.com)


I think working with other people always brings new spin to the creativity and as the upper image shows collaboration is a win-win combination in life:)

You are also invited to join Continuum Art, as a contributor. There we'll pass the ideas one to another, creating continuus thread through writing, paintings, photography, music...
Thank you for your wonderful support and visiting. I have added the contact button beside the profile picture so feel free to get in touch.
Yours,
Vesna

1 comment:

Migue said...

Thanks for sharing Vesna, I will take a look to those interesting blogs :).