Words are not just words
they are kisses
on the lips of silence
that speak of your essence
~Vesna~

Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Young May Moon -Thomas Moore


"The young May moon is beaming, love.
The glow-worm's lamp is gleaming, love.
How sweet to rove,
Through Morna's grove,
When the drowsy world is dreaming, love!
Then awake! -- the heavens look bright, my dear,
'Tis never too late for delight, my dear,
And the best of all ways
To lengthen our days
Is to steal a few hours from the night, my dear!"
- Thomas Moore, The Young May Moon



3 comments:

mundo_idiot said...

I like this music ,very like
i'm gitarist but find difficulties in Jazz music , thank for sharing

zoe said...

wow! what a great find, wonderful poem! totally new to me and i enjoy it very much. thanks, vesna!!

Rosa said...

I agree with Zoe, wonderful poem indeed to don't talk about this lovely music.
What a inspirational post, Vesna! :)