Words are not just words
they are kisses
on the lips of silence
that speak of your essence
~Vesna~

Sunday, August 1, 2010

In This Dream


In this dream
we both dream the same dream at the same time.


In this dream
we are the trees and our roots touch.


In this dream
when we are the trees and our roots touch
the leaves on our branches start making the music.


In this dream
when we are the trees and our roots touch
and when the leaves on our branches start making the music
the silence is broken.


In this dream
when we are the trees and our roots touch
and when the leaves on our branches start making the music
and when the silence is broken
a new world is born.

Vesna
31/07/2010

8 comments:

zoe said...

this poem is perfect, the way it builds on itself, like a small theme into a symphony!

levent said...

I agree with dear Zoe.This is nice poem.

Rosa said...

You are really inspirated, Vesna. I like the way the verses flow building the final poem.
I like also the comparison between the protagonists and the trees, the leaves, the roots. Very poetic.
Well done! :)

Migue said...

In this dream you introduce a new, surprising, way of explaining your thoughts...
You made me smile again. Tienes un don chica!.
Thank you Veki.

diane said...

This dream haa all your inner glow beautiful Vesna... I hope you are well sweet friend, I've missed you!

Eric ForFriends said...

We all live by and through our dreams, but not everybody knows. A lovely poem, Vesna!

Eric (SilkRoadRadio)

Kittie Howard said...

Exquisite, Vesna. I totally agree with Zoe and Rosa. I love how your poem builds. It's as though you've reached a new level within yourself and are able to reach out even higher. You are soooo talented!!

Vesna said...

Thank you so much for your comments and visit my dear friends, it is so nice to see you:)
big hugs from me