Words are not just words
they are kisses
on the lips of silence
that speak of your essence
~Vesna~

Sunday, February 13, 2011

100th Post

It's a constant flow


Love lives through me
Travels somewhere
From now to the next hour
From here to over there
I don't mind being a vessel
I don't mind to add a little something to it
I don't mind to join it with your love
On the contrary
I love it

Vesna
13/2/2011

This is my 100th blog post here.
Not that it matters really...Numbers are just numbers.

What matters is that you are reading it and smiling now:)))

Happy Valentine's Day!

My little gift...

4 comments:

diane said...

Yes I am smiling :) Happy 100th and Happy Valentines Day beautiful Vesna!!!
xoxoxo

zoe said...

yay! happy blogday! volim te, lepotice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Migue said...

Hola guapa! :) 100 smiles for you.

Vesna said...

Hello Diane, Zoe and Migue, I wish we could make a party for real:)
Hugs,
Vesna