Words are not just words
they are kisses
on the lips of silence
that speak of your essence
~Vesna~

Monday, May 16, 2011

Je veux - ZAZ


Top of the Eiffel Tower
May 4th 2011

Edited by rob

We are back:) The trip to Europe was amazing. We had the opportunity to travel by air, by car, by bus:), to spend some time with our family and friends; to enjoy enchanting sight seeing;
It is a priceless experience. Well, at least as we don't look at the credit card report:)
How are you? I missed you.
Please take a moment to listen to ZAZ, that band was introduced to me by my very dear friend Aida. I think they are great.
Love and hugs,
Vesna



4 comments:

☆sapphire said...

Glad to hear that you had a wonderful time in Europe. I listened to ZAZ in the youtube video. The music and her voice were really nice. I love the music. Thank you, Vesna.

diane said...

Oh they're divine and so are you two!
I love this picture!!!!
I'm happy you are both home safe and that your time in Paris was so magical.
Warm hugs and kisses beautiful Vesna!

Migue said...

Glad to see you back and safe!! :))
Wonderful picture!
Wonderful smiles!!!

Vesna said...

Thank you so much for you beautiful presence Sapphire, Diane and Migue:) It is nice to be back:)