Words are not just words
they are kisses
on the lips of silence
that speak of your essence
~Vesna~

Saturday, July 30, 2011

It shouldn't be hard

Ink drawing by Zoe Jordan
The belly dancer is trying very hard to be in control, but it's a tangle of wild rhythms...


Poem by Vesna


It shouldn't be hard


How to get
The perfect beat
The ultimate sound


The one
that calls you
The one
that calms you
The one
that makes you
wild
The one
that makes you
reborn


It shouldn't be hard
But it is
There are so many ways
To touch with your palm
The ancient drum

3 comments:

zoe said...

thank you so much, vesna! working with you is true joy :))))

diane said...

To the both of you ~ Beautiful work, I'm mystified and charmed by this drawing and the words that flow from it!

Vesna said...

Zoe, joyful is how I feel too, whenever I see our names together:) I feel so lucky that my words inspire you. Volim te puno
Diane thank you so much for your wonderful support, big hug my dear:)