Words are not just words
they are kisses
on the lips of silence
that speak of your essence
~Vesna~

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Librarian



I'm hypnotized by this song:)
Hope you like it too
Thank you for stopping by.
Hugs,
Vesna


Serendipity

I am almost sure you are thinking of me now.
It's 5:58, perfect time to connect.
Or is it 5:59?
Should I try to find a new rhyme?:)
Ah, who cares
Time flies
Numbers change
Life is sometimes very strange
We often find what we don't look for
Like we've found our fluidity
Isn't it a pure serendipity?
 
Vesna
oct/2011

6 comments:

Juznobsrvr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juznobsrvr said...

nice... gotta give it to Sir Indie Pitte... he's my hero

Vesna said...

hey omg:)
nice to know you're visiting
I love this song!
maybe you'll recommend me some more...
puno ljubavi i osmeha
ysc

Migue said...

Another wonderful poem :).

Soon it will be 8:88, and we will reconnect.
Time flies, numbers change :))


Hola Veki!! :)

Vesna said...

hola migue:)
I can't think of a time when it's not good to connect with you:)

diane said...

wonderful...sigh....