Words are not just words
they are kisses
on the lips of silence
that speak of your essence
~Vesna~

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fire



She

Like the Earth
She is necessary
Love her




I am lucky and incredibly proud to have this senryu published 2 times!:)) in the Pink Panther magazine (issue 13 September 2011, and 14 October 2011).


You can view the magazine online or buy a printed version HERE.


Thank you for visiting, I wish you to relax with Patricia Barber. Give yourself 5:44 minutes of Heaven:)


Hugs,
Vesna

6 comments:

Juznobsrvr said...

congrats :-)))
well deserved

Rosa said...

Congratulations Vesna!!! Really glad to see your talent being rewarded! :)
Thanks for sharing a so nice music with us.

Hugs from Italy! ;)

Migue said...

Your are simply GREAT!
Grande Veki!

diane said...

So wonderful Vesna! Congratulations!
Your incredible heart should be shared with the world xoxox

zoe said...

congratulations!!! :)))))
well-deserved!

☆sapphire said...

Congratulations, Vesna!!
I'm so happy and so proud of you!
Sorry that I'm a late visitor to the party. I've just found and read this page. Your senryu is lovely. Oh do you write senryu often? I have never written them but I sometimes write haiku, tanka-poems and some poems.