Words are not just words
they are kisses
on the lips of silence
that speak of your essence
~Vesna~

Monday, December 19, 2011

Magic happens



Wishing you and yours wonderful holidays filled with love and joy,
and from me a little gift of music and warm hugs.
Thank you for your beautiful presence, it means so much to me.
Love,
Vesna



Magic happens

I need to hear your laugh
Your laugh is a birdsong

I want that kind of joy
That magic


Magic happens
If you choose to believe


I have no choice
I know
I need to hear your laugh


I have no problem
To jump up and down
To be a clown
To make funny faces
To tickle you some places


I have no problem
To pull out the rhymes
Out of the hat
To throw the words in the air
And catch them
While juggling
White spaces


I need to hear your laugh

Vesna

9 comments:

☆sapphire said...

"Magic happens
If you choose to believe"

Yes!! That's so true!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Zara said...

Hi dear Vesna! What an amazing poetry, and the right music to accompany it!;)
Thanks for visiting and liking!

Happy Christmas and New Year!
Stay blessed!
Xugs!
Zara

zoe said...

merry christmas, my lovely poetess!

diane said...

You are magic my dear! Merry Christmas Vesna to you and your beautiful family!! xoxo

Juznobsrvr said...

magical indeed ... brilliant, msc

Vesna said...

Thank you so much for being here dear Sapphire, Zara, Zoe, Diane and Rob. Makes me really happy:) Pure magic:)
Happy Holidays!

levent said...

Hello Dear Vesna ,

Happy Christmas and New Year!

Jean Francois said...

Hi

Jean Francois said...

Dear Vesna

Have a Merry Christmas with your family!
And thank you for making the magic happen!
JF