Words are not just words
they are kisses
on the lips of silence
that speak of your essence
~Vesna~

Thursday, April 12, 2012

So many stars - Diana Panton


I'm looking forward to this concert, maybe you can join me?

Vesna



DIANA PANTON
Sunday May 6 • 4.45 pm
concert begins at 5 pm
grano • 2035 yonge street toronto
$ 60.00 *
Diana’s latest cd To Brazil With Love has been nominated for a 2012 Juno and an award at the 2012 Annual American Independent Music Award. She will be joined by Don Thompson, Jim Vivian and Reg Schwager.
“her voice is like the sweetest bird you’ll ever hear” Sheila Jordan




includes wine & cicchetti (Italian tapas)
(optional dinner following • $ 35.00 all inclusive)

*cheque payable to Ken Snider c/o 2100 Scotia Plaza, 40 King
Street West, Toronto, ON M5H 3C2

4 comments:

zoe said...

stars of dreams and songs of wind...and such a lovely, lovely voice! i wish i could be there....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
volimo te!
zoe

diane said...

She sounds like an angel!

How I wish I could be there with you as well!

Happy Birthday wonderful Vesna, you are one of a kind and a true soul!!!
xoxoxo

Vesna said...

Zoe, Diane, you're like shining stars, my neverending source of inspiration and admiration.
Thank you so much for shining your light on me:)
I had a great birthday, I made a wish to see you soon:)
Hugs,
Vesna

☆sapphire said...

Happy Birthday to you!!

I've just found this post. It may be too late to say Happy Birthday to you but I really want to do it now.

Sounds like a lovely concert. I listened to the video and found it really great. Her voice is incredibly sweet. Isn't it a little bit like that of Norah Jones? I'm going to listen to more of her songs on Youtube.