Words are not just words
they are kisses
on the lips of silence
that speak of your essence
~Vesna~

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Where Breathing Starts



A dream

I had a dream
You took me under your wing
Everything feels good now


I use the words as my art
But in my dream
there were no words

How could I ever give you
my dear,
more than what the words can give?

That perfect feeling
Imagine:
feeling safe
perfectly content
accepted
loved


Feel

Vesna
April 2012


Thank you so much for visiting and your comments, I feel more than I can express:)



4 comments:

Rosa said...

Intense and beautiful poem, dear Vesna!
Thanks for sharing this little perl!

Rosa

Migue said...

You can express A LOT!
Hola Veki!

diane said...

this music flows with every word...
beautiful with feeling dear Vesna!
xx

zoe said...

lovely and uplifting, your poetry is always a jewel!