Words are not just words
they are kisses
on the lips of silence
that speak of your essence
~Vesna~

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Embraceable you


it is a new season, the Autumn starts on this side of our good old planet the colours are just marvellous, the apples are ripe (very important to me:))
I hope you'll be able to take few minutes to enjoy Melody's video, it's really beautiful.
Have a wonderful day!


Embraceable you

let go
you won’t fall
you’re not alone
there’s me
my arms around you
my heart next to your heart
there’s you
embraceable you
there’s so much more
to look forward to
even when we part
warmth stays in the heart
let go
you won’t fall

Vesna


Thank you for visiting

2 comments:

☆sapphire said...

"Embraceable you" warms my heart. Thank you, Vesna. The song and video images are really beautiful and nice!!

Vesna said...

I'll be seeing today a Japanese movie "Noruwei no mori"
I'll be thinking of you dear Sapphire, thank you so much for visiting
~Hugs~
Vesna