Words are not just words
they are kisses
on the lips of silence
that speak of your essence
~Vesna~

Sunday, October 14, 2012

The title of the day


"Edward Estlin Cummings was born at home in Cambridge, Massachusetts, October 14, 1894. He began writing poems as early as 1904 and studied Latin and Greek at the Cambridge Latin High School. He received his B.A. in 1915 and his M.A. in 1916, both from Harvard. His studies there introduced him to avant garde writers, such as Gertrude Stein and Ezra Pound. read more

For me e.e.cummings was a magical discovery of freedom in poetry and it was a love at the first reading.
I heartfully recommend you to explore his playful world

“The world is mud-luscious and puddle-wonderful.” ee cummings

Thank you for visiting and allowing me to be part of your day


The title of the day


the title of the day
is not decided yet
out of the tracks
without ambition
not on a mission
I’m simply floating

a passing of the time
is perplexed as it may be
there is some noise passing by
not a single sound that I wish to keep

except
perhaps
a symphony
of your smile
I am drawn to
I feel propelled
enchanted by the crescent moon
that your lips radiate
I continue with a tune
nested
in the shadow of your smile

hugs,
Vesna

4 comments:

M.Ac said...

The title of the day is not decided yet.
I would like to point out how creative and original is your brain building stories. For those who do not know you at all.

You should post more often.


P.D: Hola Veki, me acuerdo de ti constantemente.

diane said...

"i carry you in my heart..."
I'm so glad I came here to visit the beauty which is you today...and this poem, perfection!
xo

☆sapphire said...

The two videos made me feel so good. I loved "The title of the day is not decided yet", too. I don't know why but it reminds me of U2's "Where the Streets have no name".

PS
Really glad to know that you saw Norweigian Wood, too. The novel and its movie feature many places that I'm familiar with. Yes. I'm his fan.

zoe said...

and you are whatever a moon has meant!!!

ohhh
i carry poems by him in my heart
and poems by you!

obozavam te, lepotice