Words are not just words
they are kisses
on the lips of silence
that speak of your essence
~Vesna~

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Moved




Moved

I didn’t know that part of me was idle
until
you did something
and moved it
magically

What follows is
all the other parts of me moved
One less elegantly
than the other
All of them moved joyfully
and feeling light as a feather

I fly now
It is your how
I will not ask why
I like it up high


Vesna

Wishing you love and happiness

Thank you for visiting,
Hugs


7 comments:

diane said...

Always moved by you <3
Thank you for another beautiful post!!
xo

M.Ac said...

Beautiful indeed :)
You reminded me several beautiful things.. For a second then you maed me fly :))
Tambien, me ha hecho pensar en una marioneta por un momento.

zoe said...

i love this poem, it is perfect. one of my favorites, ever.

levent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
levent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
☆sapphire said...

Dear Vesna,

I love this lovely thought!
I hope you have been enjoying the winter holiday season and offer my best wishes for an auspicious new year!!

levent said...

Dear Vesna ;

Hi...We wish you and your family
happy new year !