Words are not just words
they are kisses
on the lips of silence
that speak of your essence
~Vesna~

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Venus de Milo

Venus de Milo

Every pore you kiss and seal.
I want to keep memory of your breath
as the last life’s souvenir.


My hair brushed with your fingers,
arranged for forever now: casually, lovingly.
Your exquisite masterpiece.


When I am the happiest I whisper:
I could die now.
Now is now darling,
you’re killing me softly with your words.


 Vesna
02.02.2014



Thank you for visiting. 
Happy Valentine's day!
Love and hugs,
Vesna

7 comments:

zoe said...

wow! gorgeous, wondrous!

Rob Castro said...

Beautiful, msc :-)

Vesna said...

@zoe Thank you so much, I am thrilled that you like it lepotice

@Rob Omg, so great to see you! Puno, puno ljubavi i osmeha! ysc

Kittie Howard said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!

☆sapphire said...

Really beautiful, Vesna!
I particularly loe the first verse!!

diane said...

A gorgeous post dear one..
Happy Valentines Day to you and yours <3
A thousand kisses x

levent said...

beautiful vesna !